|Live Hot Potatoes|
March 3, 2005 (AUS), January 11, 2005 (US)
- Unspecified Dates: Warren Publishing sues the Lyons Partnership for the use of the I Love You song (WP published Piggyback Songs and in turn owned the song). Lyons is unable to use it again until the lawsuit ends in December. Barney & Friends begins airing outside in the United States and Canada. Lyons sues Ted Giannnoulas (The Sketch Comedy Chicken) for alleged violations on Barney from parodies.
- January 19: Let's Pretend with Barney is released to stores.
- February 7: The radio show, Bedtime with Barney airs on the radio.
- March 5: Barney Live! In New York City begins performances at Radio City Music Hall and plays there until March 13. All shows have sold out within the first 30 minutes of ticket sales.
- April 14: Barney made an appearance on The Phil Donahue Show.
- April 24: Imagination Island originally airs on "NBC".
- April 27: Barney's Alphabet Zoo is released to stores.
- August - A Barney Magazine was launched.
- August 3: Barney Live! In New York City is released to video.
- August 23: Barney's Favorites Vol. 2 is released to stores.
- October 4: Imagination Island is released on home video to stores.
- November: Season 3 begins production.
- November 24: Barney, Baby Bop and BJ performed If You're Happy and You Know It at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, making it their first appearance in the parade.
- December 4: Barney Celebrates Children airs on "PBS".
New Barney SongsEdit
Cast & Crew Edit
- Barney (Costume: David Joyner / Carey Stinson, Voice: Bob West )
- Baby Bop (Costume: Jeff Ayers, Voice: Julie Johnson)
- BJ (Costume: Jeff Brooks, Voice: Patty Wirtz)
- Kathy (Lauren King)
- Julie (Susannah Wetzel)
- Derek (Rickey Carter)
- Carlos (Corey Lopez) (debut)
- Kelly (Rebecca Wilson) (only appearance)
- Tosha (Hope Cervantes)
- Min (Pia Manalo)
- Shawn (John David Bennett II)
- The Winkster (David Voss / Ashley Wood) (only apearance)
- Professor Tinkerputt (Barry Pearl) (debut)
Executive Producers Edit
- McKee Smith
- Perry Robertson (Dialogue Editor)
- Bruce Deck
- Jim Rowley
- Heather Smith (Associate Director)
- John M. Colwell (Associate Director)
- Eric Norberg (Associate Director)
- Bob Phillips (Art Director)
- Elizabeth Sagan Velten (Art Director)
- Shirley Abrams (Casting Director)
- Michael Lien (Casting Director)
- Emmett Loughran (Technical Director)
- David Boothe (Audio Director)
- Penny Wilson (Performance Director)
- Bob Singleton (Musical Director)
- Jeff Gittle
- Martha Datema Lipscomb
- Victor DiNapoli (Production Designer)
- Jess Nelson (Production Designer)
- Lisa Albertson (Costume Designer)
- Ken Billington (Lighting Designer)
- Bill Berner (Lighting Designer)
- Jason Kantrowitz (Associate Lighting Designer)
- Peggy Fussell (Video Graphics Designer)
- Peggy Fussel (Video Graphics Designer)
- Chuck Venable (Video Graphics Designer)
- Jeanie L. D'iorio (Makeup Designer)
- Larry Aeschlimann (Special Effects Makeup Designer)
- Cynthia Pater
- Jack Albeck (Moving Light Programmer for Barney Live! in New York City)
- Ron Balentine (Production Audio)
- Ed Santini (Head Audio)
- Bink Williams (Video Engineer)
- Dan Gerhard (Pre-record Engineer)
- Mike Pietzsch (Music Recording Engineer)
- Randy Breedlove (Post Production Engineer)
- Randy Patrick (Engineer in Charge)
- Ray Henry (Parrot Puppeteer in Imagination Island)
- David Buell
- Sandra Gilpin
- David Day
- Terence L. Smith
- Billy Velten
- James Edwards
- Buck Hatcher
- Rick Thompson
- Tom Davidson (Dolly Grip)
- John Knight (Dolly Grip)
Special Effects Edit
- Dave Cobb
- Dave Cobb
- Tony Lenzo
- Jim Parente
- Keith Guadaramma
- Vinnie DeMaio
- Elizabeth Velten
- Tony Hauser (Head Props)
- Thomas Daniel Gorey (Chief Front Lights)
- James Anderson
- Maron Ali
- Andrew Corbo
- Dana Davis
- Marcia Mcintosh
- Donna Smith
- Peter White
- Beth Durham (Chorus Dresser)
- DeWayne Kirchner (Chorus Dresser)
- Aggie Davis-Brooks (Set Dresser)
- Jimmy McDonald (Head Carpenter)
- Scott Bailey
- Ty M. Burns
- Danny Smith
- E. (Bill) Slette
- Joseph Melancon
- Jose Rojas
- Traci Hutton
- Diana Story
- Susie Thennes
- Samantha Day (Office Intern)
- Billy Walker (Head Electrician)
- Casey Cook (Best Boy Electrician)
- Julie Ballantyne Hinkle (Wardrobe Illustrator)
- Bruce Harmon (Camera Operator)
- Vance Holmes (Camera Operator)
- Mark Renaudin (Camera Operator)
- Tom Dowling (Camera Operator)
- Alan Anesto (Camera Operator)
- Ron Washburn (Camera Operator)
- Larry Allen (Camera Operator)
- Clay Armstromg (Camera Operator)
- Oz Coleman (Camera Operator)
- Tom Cox (Camera Operator)
- Stuart Allen (Louma Crane Operator)
- Jasper Johnson (Louma Crane Arm Operator)
- Phil Allison (Boom Operator)
- James Johnson (Boom Operator)
- Pete Ten Haagan (VTR Operator)
- Wally Usiatynski (Playback Operator)
- Todd Davis (Light Board Operator)
Unit Crew Edit
- Janine Crowe (Unit Representative)
- Keith Blachly (Unit EIC/Tech Support)
- Peter Dahlstrom (Unit Maintenance)
- Charles Bailey (Costume Technician)
- Ray Henry (Costume Technician)
- Susie Thennes
- Tomy Bourgeois
- Traci Hutton
- Andy Wallach
- Roy Turpin
- Diana Story
- Natalie G. Sergi-Saari
- Jacqueline L. Hesley
- Jennifer Eufemi
- Mike Hefner
- Nancy Steward
- David Boothe (Audio Supervisor)
- David Grill (Lighting Supervisor)
- Ken Wise (Video Support Supervisor)
- Barbara Van Zandt (Wardrobe Supervisor)
- Kelly Maher (Script Supervisor)
- Lindsey Aikens (Script Supervisor)
- Jeff Gittle (Post Supervisor)
- Mary Evans (Child Supervisor)
- Ray Henry (Craft Shop Supervisor)
- Charles Bailey (Construction Supervisor)
- Robin C. Mathiesen (Production Manager)
- Andrew Feigin (Production Stage Manager)
- Sue Shinn (Production Office Manager)
- Lynn Finkle (Radio City Production Manager)
- Randy Breedlove (Technical Operations Manager)
- Georgia Ford Wagenhurst (Costume Shop Manager)
- Thom Heyer (Wardrobe Coordinator)
- Charlotte Spivey (Production Coordinator)
- Kelly Maher (Production Coordinator)
- Keith Davenport (Music Production Coordinator)
- Amy Atherton (Art Coordinator)
- Jim Elrod (Security Coordinator)
- Kasha Breuning (Makeup Artist)
- David Maderich (Makeup Artist)
- Carol Sherry (Makeup Artist)
- Pauline White (Makeup Artist)
- Dave Kramer (Matte Artist for Barney's Imagination Island)
- Benjamin Vincent (Storyboard Artist)
- Kasha Breuning (Hair Stylist)
- David Maderich (Hair Stylist)
- Carol Sherry (Hair Stylist)
- Pauline White (Hair Stylist)
- Debra Hertel Haefling (Hair Stylist)
- Regina Rutherford (Hair Stylist)
- Stephen White
- Bob Singleton
- Phillip Parker
- Stephen White (Lyricist/Composer for Barney's Imagination Island)
Property Masters Edit
- Michael Kelly
- Michael Head
- Nancy White Marshal (Assistant Performance Director)
- Larry Haron (Assistant Musical Director)
- Laura Manteuffel (Assistant Lighting Designer)
- Ernie Jew (Louma Crane Assistant Operator)
- Peter Muste (Assistant Stage Manager)
- Travis DeCastro (Assistant Stage Manager)
- Bob Aldridge (Audio Assistant)
- Tay C. Hoyle (Audio Assistant)
- Denice Crowell (Audio Assistant)
- Colin DeFord (Audio Assistant)
- Georgia Ford Wagenhurst (Assistant Costume Designer)
- Janet Bush (Wardrobe Assistant)
- Brian Blevins (Head Costume Assistant)
- Bennett Golder (Costume Assistant)
- Jim Horvath (Costume Assistant)
- Michael Adkins (Costume Assistant)
- Brian N. Blevins (Costume Assistant)
- Janet McMullen (Costume Assistant)
- Jill Hance (Assistant to Producer)
- Darin Williams (Production Assistant)
- Yusufu henry (Production Assistant)
- Brian Wander (Production Assistant)
- Rob Hunt (Production Assistant)
- Terrie Davis Manning (Production Assistant)
- Marnie Mysnyk (Art Production Assistant)
- Jaleh Teymourian (Key Set Production Assistant)
- Tom Christiansen (Assistant Carpenter)
- John Lemac (Assistant Electrician)
- Anthony LaMacchia (Assistant Electrician)
- Although no new episodes aired on PBS during this year, it was considered by barneyonline.com to be the height of Barney's popularity.
"Live Hot Potatoes!" is the 20th Wiggles video released in 2005. This is the first concert video of the 2000s. This is the third live concert video, after The Wiggly Big Show.
This was filmed in 2003 during the Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles! Tour.
It was filmed at the Sydney Entertainment Centre on December 20, 2003.
==SynopsisTemplate:Barney Home Videos (New)
Barney's Talent Show is a Barney Home Video that was released on March 26, 1996.
Barney and the kids put on a talent show, with a big one performing a number of songs with others or solo, and some of the kids getting their moment in the spotlight as well even though Stephen has stage fright by himself. Plenty of great costumes and sets, with songs ranging. Even heavier than usual in its music content, this Barney video will delight kids who like to sing-along.
- Barney (Voice: Bob West, Costume: David Joyner)
- Shawn (John David Bennett II)
- Min (Pia Manalo)
- Jason (Kurt Dykhuizen)
- Stephen (Chase Gallatin)
- Ashley (Monet Chandler)
- Alissa (Maurie Chandler)
- Barney Theme Song
- Puttin' On A Show
- Min's Flapper Song
- Puttin' On A Show (Reprise)
- The More We Share Together (Tune: The More We Get Together)
- Wild Wild West Medley (Get Along Little Doggies/Home on the Range/Buffalo Gals)
- Blue Danube Waltz
- Down By the Bay
- A Frog Went A-Wooing Go
- Mexican Hat Dance (La Raspa)
- Ta-Ra-Ra Boom-Dee-Ay
- Happy Dancin'
- We've Got Shoes
- Puttin' On A Show (Finale)
- I Love You
- This video marked:
- The first time Stephen is a main character, as well as his first home video.
- Another time something happens to the Barney doll before coming to life. It was the Barney doll hiding in a cardboard box.
- In the original 1996 VHS release of this video, the Barney Home Video Classic Collection Logo has low pitched music.
- The only time Ashley and Alissa appeared with Min and Jason.
- Although this video was released in 1996, you can actually see "Copyright 1995 Lyons Partnership, L.P." at the end of the credits. This may mean that this video was produced in 1995.
The Wiggles perform a concert in front of their home town of Sydney, Australia featuring many of their classics, and also songs from the Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles season.
Live from the Sydney Entertainment Centre, this is the last , homecoming stop for The Wiggles Australian Tour in 2003.
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
- Rock-a-Bye Your Bear
- Lights, Camera, Action, Wiggles!
- D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favorite Dinosaur)
- Rolling Down the Sandhills/Running Up the Sandhills
- Can You (Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist?)
- Butterflies Flit
- Where's Jeff?
- Play Your Guitar with Murray
- The Monkey Dance
- We're Dancing with Wags the Dog
- Central Park, New York
- Here Come the Reindeer
- Fruit Salad
- Quack Quack
- Eagle Rock
- I Wave My Arms and Swing My Baton
- Hot Potato
- Wiggly Christmas Medley
DVD Menu GalleryEdit
- 513416650 b2fc0ea7b9 o.jpg
- 10747082 e327bc1096 o.jpg
- 78691519 9f3bfbfd14 o.jpg
- 6842646322 21e9386a46 o.jpg
- Wiggles 113.jpg
- 5521015391 a2271d516f o.jpg
- Greg Page
- Murray Cook
- Anthony Field
- Jeff Fatt
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Caterina Mete as Dorothy the Dinosaur
- Kristy Talbot as Wags the Dog
- Katherine Patrick as Henry the Octopus
The Wiggly DancersEdit
- Lucy Stuart
- Brett Clarke
- Ryan DeSaulnier
- Ben Murray
- Leeanne Ashley
- Larissa Wright
- Franko Torrelli
- Caterina Mete
- Adrian Quinnell
- Kristy Talbot
- Lyn Stuckey
- Katherine Patrick
- Lead Vocals: Greg Page
- Background Vocals: The Wiggles, Paul Paddick
- Guitars: Murray Cook, Greg Page
- Keyboards: Jeff Fatt
The Wiggly OrchestraEdit
- Conductor, Trumpet, Keyboards: Dominic Lindsay
- Drums: Tony Henry
- Bass: John O'Grady
- Guitar: Rex Goh
- Piano, Keyboards: Tony Gardner
- Background Vocals: Greg Truman, Sam Moran, Craig Abercrombie
2/1-2/4 Louisville, KY Palace Theater (502) 361-3100 Buy Online 2/7-2/11 Camden, NJ Tweeter Center (215) 336-2000 Buy Online 2/14-2/18 Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre (215) 336-2000 (856) 338-9000 Buy Online 2/20-2/25 Rosemont, IL Rosemont Theatre (312) 559-1212 Buy Online 2/28-3/4 Baltimore, MD France-Merrick PAC (410) 481-SEAT (800) 551-SEAT Buy Online 3/7-3/11 Minneapolis, MN State Theatre (651) 989-5151 (612) 673-0404 Buy Online 3/14-3/18 Wallingford, CT Chevrolet Theatre (203) 624-0033 (860) 525-4500 Buy Online 3/21-3/25 Boston, MA Opera House (617) 931-2787 Buy Online 3/28-4/1 Washington, D.C. Warner Theatre (800) 551-SEAT (202) 392-SEAT Buy Online 4/5-4/15 New York, NY Radio City Music Hall (212) 307-7171 Buy Online 4/18-4/22 Detroit, MI Fox Theatre (248) 433-1515 Buy Online 4/24-4/25 Grand Rapids, MI DeVos Hall (616) 456-3333 Buy Online 4/27-4/29 Buffalo, NY Shea's PAC (716) 852-5000 Buy Online 5/1-5/2 Toledo, OH Stranahan Theatre (419) 474-1333 Coming Soon 5/4-5/6 Cleveland, OH State Theatre (216) 241-6000 (800) 766-6048 Buy Online 5/9-5/13 Nashville, TN Andrew Jackson Hall (615) 225-ARTS Buy Online 5/15-5/16 Peoria, IL Peoria Civic Center (309) 673-3200 (309) 676-8700 Buy Online 5/18-5/27 Toronto, ON The Hummingbird Centre for the PA (416) 872-2262 Buy Online 6/5-6/6 E. Lansing, MI Wharton Center (517) 432-2050 (800) WHARTON Buy Online 6/8-6/10 Albany, NY Palace Theatre Coming Soon Coming Soon 6/15-6/17 Charlotte, NC Blumenthal Center (704) 372-1000 Coming Soon 6/22-6/24 Tampa, FL Tampa Bay PAC (813) 229-7827 Buy Online 6/26-6/27 Ft. Myers, FL Barbara B. Mann PAH (800) 440-7469 (239) 481-4849 Buy Online 6/29-7/1 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Broward Center (954) 462-0222 Buy Online
7/10-7/11 Little Rock, AR Robinson Center (501) 975-7575 or (501) 244-8800 Buy Online 7/13-7/15 Houston, TX Hobby Center (713) 629-3700 Buy Online 7/17-7/18 Tulsa, OK Tulsa PAC (918) 596-7111 Buy Online 7/20-7/22 San Antonio, TX Majestic Theatre (210) 224-9600 Buy Online 7/24-7/25 Lafayette, LA Heymann Theatre (337) 262-8686 Buy Online 7/27-7/29 Grand Prairie, TX Nokia Live at Grand Prairie (214) 373-8000 Buy Online 8/1-8/5 Tempe, AZ Gammage Auditorium (480) 784-4444 Buy Online 8/8-8/12 Los Angeles, CA Kodak Theatre (213) 480-3232 Buy Online 8/14-8/16 Tucson, AZ Music Hall (520) 321-1000 Buy Online 8/18-8/19 San Diego, CA Civic Theatre (619) 570-1100 or (619) 220-TIXS Buy Online 8/22-8/26 Costa Mesa, CA Orange County PAC (714) 556-2787 Buy Online 8/28-8/29 Fresno, CA Saroyan Theatre (559) 484-8497 Buy Online 8/31-9/2 Sacramento, CA Community Center (916) 557-1999 or (800) 225-2277 Buy Online 10/2-10/3 Sioux Falls, SD Washington Pavillion Coming Soon Coming Soon 10/5-10/7 Milwaukee, WI Milwaukee Theatre Coming Soon Coming Soon 10/9-10/10 Paducah, KY Four Rivers Center Coming Soon Coming Soon 10/12-10/14 Appleton, WI Fox Cities PAC Coming Soon Coming Soon 10/16-10/17 Des Moines, IA Civic Center Coming Soon Coming Soon 10/19-10/21 Omaha, NE Orpheum Theatre Coming Soon Coming Soon 10/23-10/24 Colorado Springs, CO Pikes Peak Center Coming Soon Coming Soon 10/26-10/28 Oakland, CA Paramount Theatre Coming Soon Coming Soon 11/1-11/4 San Jose, CA Center for the Performing Arts Coming Soon Coming Soon 11/6-11/7 Spokane, WA INB PAC Coming Soon Coming Soon 11/9-11/11 Seattle, WA Paramount Theatre Coming Soon Coming Soon 11/13-11/14 Springfield, IL Sangamon Auditorium Coming Soon Coming Soon 11/16-11/18 Kansas City, MO Music Hall Coming Soon Coming Soon 11/28-12/2 Pittsburgh, PA Benedum Center Coming Soon Coming Soon 1/22-1/23 York, PA The Pullo Center (717) 505-8900 Buy Online 1/25-1/26 New Brunswick, NJ State Theatre (732) 246-SHOW (7469) Buy Online 1/30-2/3 Atlanta, GA Fox Theatre (404) 249-6400 (404) 817-8700 Buy Online 2/5 Ashland, KY Paramount Arts Center (606) 324-3175 Buy Online 2/7 State College, PA Bryce Jordan Center (814) 865-5555 Buy Online 2/9 Syracuse, NY Landmark Theatre (315) 472-0700 Buy Online 2/11 Portland, ME Merill Auditorium (207) 842-0800 Buy Online 2/13 Burlinton, VT Burlington Auditorium (802) 863-5966 Buy Online 2/15-2/17 Providence, RI Providence PAC (401) 421-2787 Buy Online 2/19 Erie, PA Warner Theatre (814) 456-7070 Buy Online 2/21-2/22 Hoffman Estates, IL Sears Center (847) 649-2270 Buy Online 2/23-2/24 Ft. Wayne, IN Embassy Theater (260) 424-1811 Buy Online 2/25-2/26 Champaign, IL Assembly Hall (217) 333-5000 (217) 351-2626 Buy Online 2/27 Cape Girardeau, MO Show Me Center (573) 651-5000 Buy Online 2/29-3/2 Memphis, TN Orpheum Theatre (901) 743-ARTS Buy Online 3/4 Lexington, KY Rupp Arena (859) 233-3535 (859) 281-6644 Buy Online 3/5 Clemson, SC Littlejohn Coliseum (864) 656-1413 Buy Online 3/7-3/9 Washington, DC Warner Theater (215) 336-2000 (856) 338-9000 Buy Online 3/11-3/12 Salem, VA Civic Center Arena (315) 472-0700 Buy Online 3/15-3/16 Wallingford, CT Chevrolet Theatre (203) 624-0033 (860) 525-4500 Buy Online 3/17 Red Bank, NJ Count Basie Theater (732) 842-9000 Buy Online 3/19-3/20 Norfolk, VA Chrysler Hall (757) 671-8100 Buy Online 3/21-3/22 Raleigh, NC Progress Energy Center (919) 834-4000 Buy Online 3/26-3/30 New York City, NY Radio City Music Hall (212) 307-7171 Buy Online 4/3 Glen Falls, NY Civic Center Arena (518) 798-0202 Buy Online 4/5-4/6 Boston, MA Opera House (617) 931-2787 Buy Online 4/8 Elmira, NY First Arena (607) 722-3711 Buy Online 4/10 Springfield, MA Symphony Hall (413) 733-2500 Buy Online 4/12 Greensboro, NC War Memorial Auditorium Coming Soon Coming Soon 4/25-4/27 Cleveland, OH Palace Theatre (216) 241-6000 Coming Soon 4/29-4/30 Moline, IL The Mark Coming Soon Coming Soon 5/13-5/14 Joliet, IL Rialto Theatre (815) 726-6600 Buy Online 5/21-5/22 Ottawa, ONT Scotiabank Arena (613) 599-3267 (877) 788-3267 Buy Online 5/24-5/25 London, ONT John Labatt Centre (866) 455-2849 Buy Online 6/21-6/22 Orlando, FL University of Central Florida Arena Coming Soon Coming Soon
- This is the last video to be filmed in full-screen. Because of TV Series 4 being shot/released in widescreen, when songs from this video were put in episodes, they were given a border on the sides, similar to the ones in Hot Potatoes: The Best of The Wiggles (video).
- This was very there last Concert to be released on VHS in Australia
- In "D.O.R.O.T.H.Y. (My Favorite Dinosaur)", the Moguel Family makes cameos in the audience.
- The Wiggly Telephone makes a cameo in "Greg's News."
- Jeff is the third character that is his favorite instrument is drums. The first was Anthony since he plays it alot. The second was Henry the Octopus.
- Sam wears a yellow jacket in this video.
- The song list order on the back cover is different than the song order in the concert.
- A bonus clip reveals that Ross Wilson (King Mondo) was at one of the concerts during this tour for Eagle Rock.
- This is the only video starring The Wiggly Orchestra.
- Rare footage from concerts in Perth, Adelaide, Wollongong, and Melbourne are shown in a bonus feature on the DVD.
- The US 2007 DVD re-release disc art features promo pictures of Dorothy the Dinosaur and Captain Feathersword from Getting Strong!.
- Songs from this video can be seen in The Wiggles Show (TV Series 1).
- This is the first video of the Red Maton Bass Guitar it was played by John O'Grady (It's later used for the Christmas Celebration Tour.)
- This is the first concert video released in the USA. Not only that, it's also the first one released on DVD.
- The US DVD back cover says that it runs 140 mins.
Appears on these pages
Barney's Fun& Games is a Barney Home Video that was released on May 21, 1996. Barney brings out...
Kids for Character is a video that was released on April 23, 1996. Learn the 6 pillars of...
Template:Barney Home Videos Barney Safety is a Barney Clip Show that was released on April 11...